KV CLRI: Kendriya Vidyalaya, CLRI was visioned and planned by the famous scientist Dr Nayudamma and the Commissioner, KVS Sri RP Chauhan as a branch of KVIIT.
KV CLRI became a separate body in July 1974, since then it is soaring high keeping the name and standard of KVS.
- CBSE Affiliation Number: 1900006
- SCHOOL CODE: 6929
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI Admission List or Result 2019-20
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI declares its admission list on its official website. Admission list for class 9th of KV CLRI is made according to the merit list of the exams conducted for admission. Admission list for class 11th of KVS CLRI is made according to different streams. An admission test will be held accordingly in Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI.
How to apply in Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI?
All the details regarding admission are displayed on the official website of KVS CLRI. Registration is free of cost in KV CLRI. You have to only fill the registration form of KVS CLRI. Age restrictions are already specified by Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI.
Also, it has been clearly specified by KVS CLRI that there is no age limit for admission to classes 11th and 12th, but the student applying for the same in KVS CLRI shouldn’t have any interval in their studies.
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI Admission Details
|For Class 1st
||Eligibility for admission in class 1 of Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI is minimum, the maximum age of 5 and 7 years respectively. Certificate of proof of age is in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority which needs to be submitted to KV CLRI.
|For Class 2nd to 8th
||Admission to KVS CLRI is granted on a priority-based system. Also, a lottery based system is conducted by KV CLRI if the no. of applicants are more than the no. of seats.
|For Class 9th
||A written test is organized by KV CLRI for admission. The test conducted by KVS CLRI includes questions from SST, Hindi, Math, English, and Science.
|For Class 10th
||Students seek admission to class 10th on the basis of CGPA received in class 9th in KV CLRI.
|For Class 11th and 12th
||Students are admitted to the same stream in which they qualified their previous class from KVS CLRI. There shouldn’t be any interval or gap in studies of students seeking admission to these classes of KV CLRI.
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI Exams Schedule
- KV CLRI schedules their exams in such a way that all the students can get prepared for their finals or their board’s exams.
- The first Formative Assessment/Unit Test is conducted by KVS CLRI in the month of May.
- Similarly, the second Formative Assessment for junior classes is organized by KV CLRI after the summer break in the month of July
- The Summative Assessment for class 12th and Unit Test for 11th are conducted by Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI in the calendar month of August.
- The Half Yearly examinations for 12th and Unit Test 2 for class 11th are regulated by KVS CLRI in the month of September
- The Half Yearly for class 11th and Pre-Board for 12th are supervised by KV CLRI in the month of November
- The Formative Assessment for junior classes is conducted in November while the Unit Test 3 for 11th are regulated in February by Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI.
- The finals are conducted in the month of March by KVS CLRI.
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI Holidays
All the major festivals are covered in the holidays of KVS CLRI and moreover many of these are celebrated in the campus of KV CLRI. The summer holidays are of 20 days approximately, while winter break for students of KVS CLRI is of 50 days.
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI Chennai Holiday Homework
Homework is planned in such a way that the students of KV CLRI can get in touch with their studies in holidays without any burden. Holiday homework in KVS CLRI is divided according to the class and subjects. Students of Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI are given holiday homework in every holiday mentioned in the academic calendar.
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI Chennai Address
Kendriya Vidyalaya CLRI
Average rating: 0 reviews