KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO 3, (MAMOON CANTT) PATHANKOT: Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 (Mamoon Cantt) Pathankot is a Co-ed Day School affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school was established in the year 1980 in Mamoon Cantonment Area, Pathankot, Punjab.
KV No 3 Pathankot is a Government school and is a part of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) a body under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The school is managed by the Defense Sector.
|CBSE Affiliation Code (Provisional)
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 Pathankot Admission List 2019-2020
Admission for the year 2019-2020 is yet to be notified, below is the official link provided for the updates recording the Admission List 2019-20.
Official KVS Link: http://kvsangathan.nic.in/AdmissionGuideLine.aspx
KV No 3 Pathankot Admission Form 2019-2020
The Admission Form for the year 2019-20 will be released soon and the KVS online application form for admission will be available on the official website of the school.
Link for the Admission Form: http://www.kv3pathankot.org/Admission or http://kvsangathan.nic.in/
Important Dates for the Admission:
|Start Date for Online Application Registration
|Last Date for Online Application Registration
|Result of Short-listed Candidates
||March/April 2019 (Expected)
|Last Date for Admission
||April 2019 (Expected)
How to apply for KV No 3 Pathankot Online Admission 2019-2020:
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS or the School’s Website.
- Click on the Link provided for the Admission 2019-2020.
- Click on the icon Register.
- Fill the details, click submit and you will receive an Enrollment ID.
- Click on the icon Login, Fill the details.
- Agree to Declaration and Submit.
- Later check the Application Status of your submitted Admission Form.
KVS No 3 Admission Fees and Challan
The Fee Structure for all the KV schools is the same. Official Link for the Fee Structure: http://kvsangathan.nic.in/FeeStructure.aspx
More Schools in Punjab
KV Admission Fee per month:
||Class IX and X (Boys)
||Class IX and XII Commerce and Humanities (Boys)
||Class IX and XII Science (Boys)
||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is imparted
||Computer Science Fee (for elective subjects) at +2 stage
||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII)
KV Admission Fee Exemption
The fee of Tuition Fee, Computer Fund and Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN) is exempted for the following category candidates:
- Girl Students from Class I to XII.
- SC and ST students.
- Children of KVS employee.
- Children of Officers and men under the Defense sector.
- Children of parents having BPL card.
KV No 3 Pathankot Admission Eligibility Criteria
A child must be minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 years old as on 31st March 2019 for the Class I Admission and the child born on 1st of April should also be considered.
Age Relaxation for PH Physically Challenged children: Maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria can be accessed by the Guidelines Document provided by the KVS.
Link for General Document released by the KVS: http://kvsangathan.nic.in/AdmissionGuideLine.aspx
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 Pathankot School Reviews
- The school has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.0.
- The school is well-equipped with science labs, a computer lab, and sports facilities.
- The faculty focuses on co-circular and extra-circular activities along with the standard academics.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 Pathankot Contact Information
|School Full Name
||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO 3, PATHANKOT
|School Full Address
||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO 3 PATHANKOT, MAMOON CANTT, PATHANKOT 145001 PUNJAB.
|Nearest Railway Station
||Pathankot Railway Station – 7.7 km to KV No 3 Pathankot
|Nearest Bus Station
||Pathankot Bus Station
||Pathankot Airport – 12.1 km to KV No 3 Pathankot
Check It Out Also: KV Pathankot No 4 Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 (Mamoon Cantt) Pathankot
Average rating: 0 reviews