Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot (केंद्रीय विद्यालय पठानकोट) is a Co-ed Day School affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school was established in the year 1967 in Air Force Station, Pathankot, Punjab.
KV No 1 Pathankot is a Government school and is a part of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) a body under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The school is managed by the Defense Sector.
KV Amarkot Admission
|CBSE Affiliation Code (Provisional)
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot Admission List 2019-2020
Admission for the year 2019-2020 is yet to be notified, below is the official link provided for the updates recording the Admission List 2019-20.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot Admission Form 2019-2020
The Admission Form for the year 2019-20 will be released soon and the KVS online application form for admission will be available on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot.
KV Nangal Bhur Admission
Important Dates for the Admission:
|Start Date for Online Application Registration
|Last Date for Online Application Registration
|Result of Short-listed Candidates
||March/April 2019 (Expected)
|Last Date for Admission
||April 2019 (Expected)
How to apply for KV No 1 Pathankot Online Admission 2019-20
- Visit the official website of KV 1 Pathankot KVS or the School’s Website.
- Click on the Link provided for the Admission 2019-2020.
- Click on the icon Register.
- Fill the details, click submit and you will receive an Enrollment ID.
- Click on the icon Login, Fill the details.
- Agree to Declaration and Submit.
- Later check the Application Status of your submitted KV 1 Pathankot Admission Form.
Read the Notification: KV Admission Notification
Admission Fees and Challan:
The Fee Structure for all the KV schools is the same.
KV Fee per month:
||Class IX and X (Boys)
||Class IX and XII Commerce and Humanities (Boys)
||Class IX and XII Science (Boys)
||Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is imparted
||Computer Science Fee (for elective subjects) at +2 stage
||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII)
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot Admission Fee Exemption
The fee of Tuition Fee, Computer Fund and Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN) is exempted for the following category candidates:
- Girl Students from Class I to XII.
- SC and ST students.
- Children of KVS employee.
- Children of Officers and men under the Defense sector.
- Children of parents having BPL card.
KV No 1 Pathankot Admission Eligibility Criteria
A child must be minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 years old as on 31st March 2019 for the Class I Admission and the child born on 1st of April should also be considered.
Age Relaxation for PH Physically Challenged children:
- Maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years.
- Detailed Eligibility Criteria can be accessed by the Guidelines Document provided by the KVS.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot School Reviews 2019-20
- The KV 1 Pathankot school has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.0.
- It is one of the oldest schools and infrastructure is well maintained and has a clean environment.
- The faculty is well trained and provide quality education to the students. Equal attention is given to other co-circular and extra-circular activities.
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot Address
|School Full Name
||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO 1, PATHANKOT
|School Full Address
||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA NO 1 PATHANKOT, AIR FORCE STATION, NEAR CHAKKI BANK RAILWAY STATION, PATHANKOT 145001 PUNJAB.
|Nearest Railway Station
||Pathankot Railway Station – 4 km to KV No 1 Pathankot
|Nearest Bus Station
||Pathankot Bus Station
||Pathankot Airport – 7 km to KV No 1 Pathankot
Schools in Punjab
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 1 Pathankot
Average rating: 0 reviews