KVs or Kendriya Vidyalaya is the Central Government schools located almost in every region of India. In total there are 1183 KVs in India and 3 Abroad.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2019-20 Information
It was established in the year 1963. It has CBSE board affiliation. Its authority resides with the Ministry of Human Resource Development. All the KVs have the same procedure for admission and same guidelines.
KVS Admission Guidelines
- There are some priorities in the admission like:
- Transfer cases of state/central govt employees.
- Transfer cases of Autonomous bodies and PSUs.
- Eligibility ages of students: for admission in Class I the student should be between 5-7 years before 31 st of March.
- There is no age restriction for admission to class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of class X examination. Similarly, for Class XII there are no restrictions provided there is no year gap after passing XI.
- Till the class strength is 40 students are for admission and vacancies are allowed. But it is extended till 45 in case of transfers.
- Students of other boards are accepted in class XI if vacancies are left.
- Admission of class X and XII other than KV students will be done based on guidelines prescribed by KV Sangathan.
- There are many special provisions for the admission of:
- wards of defence personnel,
- wards of awardees with national awards,
- students who are awarded some national awards
- reference by Honorable Minister of Parliament
Reservations in KVS Admissions
- 15% and 7.5% seats are for schedule caste and schedule tribe.
- Deferentially able students have 3% seat reservation.
- 5% seats are for the wards of KV faculties.
The process of Admission
- An issue of notice by the KV Sangathan with the date of registration.
Check the Notice here: KV Sangthan Official Link
KVS Admission Online Apply Forms 2019-20
- forms will be available with the principal for free of cost.
- It should be done if there are vacancies available
- Forms should be filled completely
- Every document should be attached properly
- Copy of documents should also be kept for further needs
Required Documents For KV School Admissions
- Birth certificate for confirmation of age
- Residence certificate
- Proof of relationship if ur ward of an awardee or award of ex-serviceman or currently in defence or central govt job.
- Certificate of retirement from govt jobs
- Caste certificate of SC and ST
KVS Admission Process
Method of Admission in class :
- I: Allotment of First RTE seats than the rest seats according to priority with the SC-ST seats.
- II-VII: allotments of seats are according to the priority and allotment of seats for single girl child are by the lottery system.
- IX: a test of 100 marks comprising of Hindi, English, mathematics, science and social science. The students have to secure 33% and rest quota student have to secure 25% marks.
- XI: first the priority is given to KV and nearby KV students and even then, if the seats remain vacant then seats are having the same procedure as other that is according to priorities.
Students can check the Video Tutorial to know the whole KV schools admission process given below.
NOTE: The video had made for the academic session 2018-19. So a few changes will be in 2019-20.
KVS Admission Fees & Challan
KV online admission fee collection or KV admission challan will be made on UBI Bank’s website or in Bank.
Get Required Info: KV Fee Challan
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission List 2019-20
The Kendriya Vidyalaya admission list gets published in the month of April at the school board or school’s website. It’s just like an exam result because every student has a dream to get selected in the KV schools so the KVS admission list has a great importance itself.
KV Schools Fee Structure
The students who are admitted under the RTE acts will pay no fees till class VIII. The single girl child is also having free education till class VIII and single boy child till class IV.
|KV Admission Fee||RS 25.00|
|RE-Admission Fee||RS 100.00|
|Tuition Fee for School||Given Below|
|Computer Fund||Given Below|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes 1st – 12th)||RS 500.00|
Contact details: for further details, u can check www.kvsangathan.nic.in.