ABOUT: KV Hinoo Shift 1 is one of the oldest school established in the year 1966. The school is spread in an area of 4.7 acres having a big playground and a huge building.
This school has CBSE affiliation, having classes from I-XII with three section in each class. It is a co-educational institute like other KVS.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Hinoo Admission List 2019-20
The Admission list of 2019-20 batch will publish in the month March-April.
You can check it on our official website for the list or can contact on the given details.
KV Hinoo Admission Forms 2019
- The forms will be available from February; all students should fill them positively.
- Forms for the class I can also be filled online from the websites www.kvhinoo.org.in.
- For further details contact undersigned.
KV Admission Fees and Eligibility 2019-20
- No fee to be charged from the children under the 25% quota prescribed by RTE Act 2009.
- Single child girls will have free education till class X and boys till class VIII.
Rest of the structure is:
- Admission fee-₹25/-
- Re-admission fee-₹100
- Tuition fee of class-
- IX-X: (Boys)-₹200/-
- XI-XII(Commerce): ₹300/-
- XI-XII(Science): ₹400/-
- III (With computer education): ₹100
- Vidayala Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII): ₹500
The eligibility criteria of admission:
- A child must be of 5 years old on 31st of March for admission in Class I.
- 2. The admission will only be provided if the seats are vacant.
- 3. There is no age restriction for admission to class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of class X examination. Similarly, for Class XII there is no restrictions provided there is no year gap after passing XI.
- The seats reserved for ST/SC is 15/7.5% respectively.
- The differentially able students have a reservation of 3%.
- The wards of KV faculty have 5% reservation.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Hinoo Contact Number & Address
The Principal, Kendriya Vidayala Hinoo Shift -1, Near AG Moore
- Po- Doranda
- Dist- Ranchi
- Pin code-834002
Kendriya Vidyalaya Hinoo
Average rating: 0 reviews