KV Dhanbad 1 Admission: KV Dhanbad No 1 got existence in the year 1973. But it changed its place in the year 2004 at Binod Nagar in Dhanbad.
Now it has a large playground and also quarters for staffs. Located far away from the noises it has the scenic beauty which ideal for studies. The KV Dhanbad No 1 is CBSE affiliated school having classes from I-XII.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Dhanbad 1 Admission Form 2019-20
In the month March-April, the Admission list of 2019-20 batch will be published. Students have to fill the form which will be available from the month of February. Forms can also be filled online from the websites (Check Here). For further details contact undersigned.
KV Dhanbad 1 Admission Form 2019-20
No fee to be charged from the children under the 25% quota prescribed by RTE Act 2009.
- Admission fee-₹25/-
- Re-admission fee-₹100
- Vidayala Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII): ₹500
- Tuition fee-
- Class IX-X: (Boys)-₹200/-
- Class XI-XII(Commerce): ₹300/-
- iii)Class XI-XII(Science): ₹400/-
- iv)Class III (With computer education): ₹100
The eligibility criteria of admission:
- A child must be of 5 years old on 31st of March for admission in Class I.
- The admission will only be provided if the seats are vacant.
- There is no age restriction for admission to class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of class X examination. Similarly, for Class XII there are no restrictions provided there is no year gap after passing XI.
- The seats reserved for ST/SC is 15/7.5% respectively.
- The differentially able students have a reservation of 3%.
- The wards of KV faculty and central government employees have 5% reservation.
FOR ANY MORE ADDITIONAL DETAILS CONTACT:
Kendriya Vidayala Dhanbad No 1
- P/o: Dhanbad
- Dist: Dhanbad
- State: Jharkhand
- Ph no: 0326-2310551
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Fax: 0326-2310551