KV No 1 Bokaro is one of the oldest KVs. Established in the year 1966-67 the school is a civil sector co-ed school under Ranchi Region is situated in Bokaro Steel City sector IV.
This school is having great construction and is having a blissful atmosphere.
The school is CBSE affiliated school having classes from I-XII.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bokaro No 1 Admission List 2019-20
ADMISSION LIST AND FORMS 2019-2020: The Admission list of 2019-20 batch will be published in the month March-April.
Students have to fill the form which will be available from the month of February.
Forms can also be filled online from the websites (Get Here)
For further details contact undersigned.
KV Bokaro No Eligibility for Admission in 2019-20
No fee to be charged from the children under the 25% quota prescribed by RTE Act 2009.
- Admission fee-₹25/-
- Re-admission fee-₹100
- Tuition fee-
- Class IX-X: (Boys)-₹200/-
- Class XI-XII(Commerce): ₹300/-
- Class XI-XII(Science): ₹400/-
- Class III (With computer education): ₹100
- Vidayala Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII): ₹500
The eligibility criteria of admission:
- A child must be of 5 years old on 31st of March for admission in Class I.
- The admission will only be provided if the seats are vacant.
- There is no age restriction for admission to class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of class X examination. Similarly, for Class XII there is no restrictions provided there is no year gap after passing XI.
The reservation:1. The seats reserved for ST/SC is 15/7.5% respectively.
- The differentially able students have a reservation of 3%.
- The wards of KV faculty have 5% reservation.
KV Bokaro No 1 Address
FOR ANY MORE ADDITIONAL DETAILS CONTACT:
Kendriya Vidayala Bokaro No 1
- State: Jharkhand
- Ph no: 06542-232682
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Fax: 06542-231207