KV Madhupur, Jharkhand is a civil sector coeducational school under the region of Ranchi. Near the Madhupur Railway Station, it is one of the prestigious school in Madhupur.
The school is CBSE affiliated and is coeducational having classes from I-XII.
KV Madhupur Admission list 2019-20
The KV Madhupur Admission list of 2019-20 batch will be published in the month March-April.
Students have to fill the form which will be available from the month of February either by manually taking the form from the school or online by the official website.
For further details visit: Get Here
KV Madhupur Eligibility for Admission
No fee to be charged from the children under the 25% quota prescribed by RTE Act 2009.
- Admission fee-₹25/-
- Re-admission fee-₹100
- Tuition fee-
- Class IX-X: (Boys)-₹200/-
- Class XI-XII(Commerce): ₹300/-
- Class XI-XII(Science): ₹400/-
- Class III (With computer education): ₹100
- Vidayala Vikas Nidhi (Classes I-XII): ₹500
The eligibility criteria of admission:
- A child must complete his/her 5th year by 31st of March for admission in Class I.
- The admission will only be provided if the seats are vacant.
- There is no age restriction for admission to class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of class X examination. Similarly, for Class XII there are no restrictions provided there is no year gap after passing XI.
- 15% reserved for ST.
- 5% reserved for SC.
- 3% reserved for differentially able.
- 5% reserved for transfer from one KV to another and for the ward of KV faculties.
FOR ANY MORE ADDITIONAL DETAILS CONTACT:
- Kendriya Vidayala Madhupur
- P/o Madhupur, Dist- Deogarh
- State- Jharkhand, Pin-815353
- Ph no.- 06438-241200
- Email id- [email protected]
- Fax – 06438-241200